You deserve bright, white teeth in your smile. Our teeth whitening treatments will help you achieve just that—so you can feel confident in your tooth coloring.
Professional Teeth Whitening in Boca Raton, FL
Millions of people complain of dulled or yellowed teeth that take away from their smiles. Discolored teeth can be associated with poor hygiene, but they are also associated with old age and frailty of the teeth that can be caused by a few different things.
Professional teeth whitening treatments make it easier to achieve a bright smile, sometimes in just one treatment. The treatment works by treating the teeth with a hydrogen peroxide gel and then activating the gel to release oxygen ions. These oxygen ions flood your teeth and break down interior and exterior staining to achieve a bright look. This bleaching process is incredibly effective and extremely safe with little to no discomfort.
How much does teeth whitening in Boca Raton, FL cost?
Our professional whitening services are safe and effective with the cost for each listed below, but please note that the prices can slightly vary, depending on the need of each patient as every case is different.
- Take Home Whitening: $45 – $408
- 4 whitening gels – $45
- 10 whitening gels – $81
- Custom tray – $408
- Take Home and In-Office Whitening: $811
- Take Home Whitening: $45 – $408
What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening brightens your smile which can raise confidence, and help you appear healthier and happier, and younger—even more energetic. This can go a long way in improving your overall appearance and can sometimes be achieved in just one treatment.
There are various options to help whiten your teeth—see which option is best.
How is professional teeth whitening performed?
Our office currently offers two different types of professional whitening services: in-office and custom-made trays.
- In-office. These procedures start by covering up vulnerable areas inside the mouth, including the lips and gums, to prevent exposure to the peroxide. Then, we apply a high-concentrate hydrogen peroxide gel directly to the teeth and activate it. You will rest comfortably for a short time until the gel does its work. Then we remove the coverings and rinse the gel away.
- Custom-made trays. We will take a custom mold of your teeth to make clear trays that you take home, along with a whitening gel. These trays will help minimize the risk of whitening gel affecting your gums or mouth and you can whiten your teeth from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is place the whitening gel inside the trays and place the trays in your mouth.
How do I whiten my teeth at home?
If you’re looking for a teeth whitening remedy without coming to the dentist, there are a few simple things you can try at home like brushing with baking powder, periodically brushing, or rinsing with hydrogen peroxide (cutting the peroxide in half so you are using a 1.5% solution and not a 3% solution, which is common for over-the-counter), brushing and flossing with apple cider vinegar, eating more fruits and vegetables they are good for your body and your teeth, limiting foods that stain your teeth such as soda, coffee, and wine, limiting your sugar intake and always remember to brush and floss twice a day.
If you have any questions about professional teeth whitening or for a consultation—contact us today.