Invisalign® clear aligners help straighten teeth over time while offering aesthetic and functionality that metal braces do not. Get a straighter smile with ease, today at Harris Dentistry in Boca Raton,FL!
Invisalign® in Boca Raton, FL
Invisalign® clear aligners are a safe, easy, and effective way to straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® is clear, discreet, and removable. Invisalign® aligners are custom-made using models of both your existing teeth and the result you hope to achieve. You switch to new aligners about every two weeks with each set shifting the teeth slightly—this continues until you have achieved your final results, which usually takes about two years.
If you’re struggling with crooked teeth, underbite, overbite, crossbite, or crowded teeth—Invisalign® might be a good option for you. Call our office today to schedule your consultation for Invisalign® in Boca Raton, FL using the button below!Call For Your Consultation
How much does Invisalign® cost?
At Harris Dentistry, we focus on providing outstanding dental care that’s affordable for our patients in Boca Raton, FL. Invisalign® cost varies based on the length of treatment. Out-of-pocket cost for any procedure depends on your insurance coverage at the time of the procedure.
- Invisalign Cost: $4,500 – $6,000
Certain PPO plans may cover up to 50%
If you’re unsure about your insurance coverage or would like an estimate for Invisalign treatment—give us a call today!Call For Insurance or Treatment Questions
What’s The Invisalign® Process at Harris Dentistry?
- Consultation. During your initial consultation at Harris Dentistry, Dr. Harris will assess your overall oral health and discuss your specific goals for your smile.
- Take impressions. We take impressions and create a mold of your current alignment and bite. This model serves as the foundation for the customized Invisalign® treatment plan.
- Create a customized treatment plan. We’ll work with Invisalign® to create a treatment plan for you, based on the smile goals and the desired outcome we planned in the consultation. This plan includes the gradual movement of your teeth and provides a preview of the expected results. Treatment plans typically range from 6 months to 2 years.
- Receive custom aligners. Your custom aligners are created, based on your treatment plan. Each aligner set is typically worn for two weeks before receiving a new set of aligners that gradually shift your teeth into the desired position.
- Wear your aligners. You will wear your Invisalign® aligners for at least 22 hours a day, removing them only for eating, drinking, and oral hygiene.
- Regular checkups. Throughout your treatment, you will visit Harris Dentistry every five to six weeks to ensure that the teeth are progressing as planned. Adjustments to the treatment plan can be made if necessary.
- Retainers. Once your entire series of aligners has been worn and your teeth have reached the desired position, we evaluate the results and may provide a retainer to maintain the new alignment.
Common Invisalign® Questions
Invisalign® vs. braces—what’s the difference?
There are many differences between Invisalign® and braces, we’ve listed some of the largest ones here. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but the introduction of Invisalign® to the market introduced a more efficient, less painful way to straighten teeth.
- Materials. Invisalign® uses clear transparent aligners, while braces use wires and brackets.
- Removability. Invisalign® aligners can be removed by the user at any time, while braces can only be removed by a professional.
- Food Restrictions. Invisalign® allows a user to eat whatever they would like and not make changes to their oral care practices, while braces restrict what the user can safely eat and require special maintenance and care.
- Injury Risks. Invisalign® aligners do not present any injury risks, while braces can lead to cuts and other injuries.
- Visibility. Invisalign® aligners are nearly impossible for others to notice, while braces are almost impossible to miss.
Who can use Invisalign®?
Most teens and adult patients requiring mild to moderate orthodontic corrections can use Invisalign®. This includes patients with teeth that are crooked and misaligned or teeth that feature noticeable spacing problems. Invisalign® can even help patients with minor bite issues—however, not all orthodontic issues can be treated with Invisalign®. More extensive problems will require additional treatment.
What are you waiting for?
We strive to provide high-quality dental care. Schedule an appointment today to discuss whether Invisalign® is right for you.